- Flu News Europe – A weekly influenza update by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). http://flunewseurope.org/
- Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) – The EU public-private partnership that is the principal funder of DRIVE. http://www.imi.europa.eu/
- Influenza – Monitoring Vaccine Effectiveness (I-MOVE) – A European network working on influenza vaccine effectiveness. https://sites.google.com/site/epiflu/
- European Medicines Agency (EMA): Guideline on Influenza Vaccines – The document describing EMA’s requirements for influenza vaccines in the European market. http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2016/07/WC500211324.pdf
- Evaluation of influenza vaccine effectiveness: a guide to the design and interpretation of observational studies, WHO, Geneva, 2017. http://apps.who.int/iris/
- In DRIVE, we follow the governance model as described by the IMI funded ADVANCE consortium. ADVANCE accelerates the development of a vaccine benefit-risk collaboration in Europe.