With the end of the project right around the corner, DRIVE is glad to present its 4th Annual Forum, which will be hosted online on the 30th November 2021 15:00-17:00h CET.
Under the name “Brand specific vaccine effectiveness platforms: what do we need in Europe? Experiences with influenza and COVID-19” the event will be structured in one single session where both public and private partners will meet to discuss the different initiatives and platforms that are being developed in Europe and beyond to manage the monitoring of influenza and COVID-19 vaccines.
Some of the contents in the agenda include:
- DRIVE – lessons learnt: key achievements, challenges and remaining hurdles, including a feasibility evaluation of brand specific Influenza VE in a Public Private Partnership framework and results from 4 years of work.
- Influenza VE collaborative platform scale-up for COVID-19: COVIDRIVE partnership genesis, framework and the first COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness study.
- The FDA’s experience with the investigation of vaccine effectiveness using real world evidence – keynote talk by Dr Héctor Izurieta.
- Experts’ roundtable: what can Marketing Authorization Holders add to existing VE monitoring platforms to fulfill EMA’s expectations? Featuring DRIVE partners: EMA, Vaccines Europe and ECDC.
- And much more content yet to be confirmed…
DRIVE’s Annual Forum is a unique opportunity to engage with DRIVE partners, research collaborators and external stakeholders. DRIVE’s consortium is currently formed by 16 members and its research network involves 9 different European countries. It is also envisaged that representatives from several European National Public Health Institutes (NPHIs), European Medicines Agency (EMA), European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) will be present.
If you haven’t received an invitation and you are interested in joining the event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.